Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cypher for sale!

I'd be surprised if it escaped your notice that GW released the rules for Cypher as the end of their Digital Editions advent calendar. Suffice to say, Jamie (Index Astartes) was pretty excited about this. Games Workshop does of course make a model for him but as ever Jamie decided to convert up his own version. Well three actually! He's then painted them up to a very high standard (far better than I could). He'll be keeping one for himself and Matt is taking another. I was offered the third but since I'm trying to save money at the moment I passed up on the opportunity.

That means the third model has gone up for sale on eBay. You can find him here and bid away. There's just over 3 days left on the auction. Suffice to say the photos don't really do the model justice, I know whoever wins it won't be disappointed. Anyway, head over to Jamie's blog to read more about the conversions and their paint job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...